Sisu Ubiquinol QH 100mg CoQ1
Coenzyme Q10 (Co Q10) could be essential to the production of energy in every cell in the body. This powerful antioxidant may boost energy, promote optimum heart health, strengthens the arteries, combats gum disease, and slows the development of age-related diseases. It is very difficult to obtain meaningful amounts of Co Q10 from our diet because it is destroyed by cooking and processing. *
- Co Q10 is a fat-soluble antioxidant and taking it with food containing fat attempts to improve its absorption*
- Ubiquinol in a base of pure, cold-pressed olive oil
- Co Q10 is a powerful antioxidant that may support energy production, muscle and heart strength*
- May reduce the fatigue and muscle pain, side effects associated with certain cholesterol-lowering drugs*
- Supplementation with Co Q10 possibly improves and reduce migraine frequency and disability*
- Tiny, high-potency, soft gelatin capsules made with natural caramel colour to protect the contents from light
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed potency and purity
- NPN approved
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Nutrition Facts |
Serving Size: 1 Soft Gels
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Ubiquinol KanekaQH™ reduced Co Q10||100 mg||†|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Recommended Use (Oral) Adults Only: Take 1 capsule, 1-3 times per day or as recommended by a health care practitioner.
Other Ingredients: olive oil, ascorbyl palmitate, lecithin, titanium dioxide, caramel colour, glycerine, gelatin.
Contains No. dairy, wheat or peanuts.