Sisu Sweet Dreams with L-Theanine
“Beauty sleep” is about waking up refreshed, full of energy, and ready to take on each day.* Unfortunately, in modern societies sleep problems are increasingly common and for a great number of people, stress is the culprit for those long, restless nights.* Stress takes many forms, such as demanding jobs, personal interactions, even traffic - causing overactive minds and anxieties that can keep us wide awake. In addition, the modern attachment to smartphones and tablets means we’re often stimulated by those small screens up until the moment we want to close our eyes.* As a result, the ability to relax and unwind at bedtime can be an ongoing challenge.*
SISU Sweet Dreams may help restore and maintain healthy sleep patterns and bring back restful nights for the body and mind.* Its natural, ingredients attempt to promote mental relaxation, may help calm overactive thoughts and may reduce anxiety by balancing neurotransmitters in the brain, and could potentially enhance the long-term quality of sleep without side effects… making the rest easy.*
- L-Theanine is a natural amino acid found in green tea and derived through bacterial fermentation for supplements
- Attempts to balance brain neurotransmitters (which communicate information between nerve cells) and stimulates the alpha brain waves present when weare relaxed yet alert*
- May promote mental relaxation and helps quiet the brain, which prepares us for sleep*
- Attempts to reduce anxiety and improves mental focus and performance without over-stimulation*
- Lemon balm and chamomile are traditionally used to potentially reduce anxiety and promote calmness*
- Added lavender extract traditionally used to reduce restlessness, insomnia, nervousness, and depression
- May reduce caffeine jitters*
- Can be taken together with melatonin when reduced melatonin is one of the causes of sleep disruption*
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Nutrition Facts |
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla , flower)||100 mg|
|Lemon balm ( Melissa officinalis, herb top)||100 mg|
|* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet |
Recommended Adult dosage: Take 2 capsules 1 time per day or asrecommended by a health care practitioner .
Other Non-Medicinal Ingredients: lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) flower extract, dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate (vegetable), silicon dioxide, maltodextrin.
Capsule shell: gelatin
Contains no dairy, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, or peanuts .
Caution: Keep at room temperature in a dry place away from direct sunlight. Do not use if seal under cap is broken.