You have no items in your shopping cart.
Sisu Supreme Multi Expecting Product Information
Multivitamin and mineral supplement. Attempts to be a factor in the maintenance of good health.*
Pregnancy brings unique nutritional needs for both the mother and the baby, therefore it is essential that pregnant women and even those who are planning on becoming pregnant take a multivitamin specially formulated to suit their needs. SISU Supreme Multi Expecting attempts to provide a full range of vitamins and minerals to support women’s nutritional needs before, during, and after pregnancy and breastfeeding.*
- Full complex of B vitamins that could help mother-to-be with stress and nausea, and to help support baby’s nervous system and brain development*
- Formulated with a higher dose of iron to help meet increased demands and may help prevent anaemia in the mother*
- Lower dose of vitamin A, enough to potentailly support mother’s immune health without endangering the baby*
- Convenient dosage of two easy-to-swallow, fast-absorption capsules per day
- Vegetarian capsule with vitamin D3 from lanolin being the only non-vegan ingredient in the product
- Tested for guaranteed potency and purity
- NPN approved
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
SISU SUPREME MULTI EXPECTING
Serving Size: 1 Veg Capsule
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Beta carotene (equivalent to 180 mcg (600 IU) beta carotene)||90 mcg RAE|
|Vitamin A (vitamin A palmitate) (equivalent to 600 IU vitamin A activity)||180 mcg RAE|
|Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate) (from Ester-C brand calcium ascorbate)||125 mg|
|Vitamin D (cholecalciferol) (equivalent to 200 IU vitamin D3 activity)||5 mcg|
|Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate) (equivalent to 50 IU vitamin E activity)||33.5 mg ATE|
|Thiamine (thiamine hydrochloride)||25 mg|
|Pantothenic Acid (calcium d-pantothenate)||25 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)||37.5 mg|
|Folate (folic acid)||500 mcg|
|Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)||200 mcg|
|Copper (cupric citrate)||0.5 mg|
|Manganese (manganese citrate)||1 mg|
|Zinc (zinc citrate)||7.5 mg|
|Potassium (potassium citrate)||5 mg|
|Iodine (potassium iodide)||75 mcg|
|Iron (iron citrate)||15 mg|
|Molybdenum (molybdenum HVP** chelate)||25 mcg|
|Chromium (chromium HVP** chelate)||50 mcg|
|Selenium (selenium HVP** chelate)||25 mcg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate (vegetable).
Capsule shell: hypromellose.
Contains no dairy, gluten or peanuts.
Recommended Use (pregnant women): Take 1 capsule 2 times daily with food or as directed by a health care practitioner.