You have no items in your shopping cart.
Sisu Super B Complex Product Information
Stress, aging, active lifestyles, poor digestion, alcohol consumption, PMS, menopause, and cardiovascular disease are just some of the factors that increase the body’s potential need for B vitamins.*
- Complete B complex formula plus choline and inositol could support overall health*
- B vitamins may support liver detoxification, healthy cholesterol levels, adrenal function, hormone balance, nervous system, and brain health*
- Supplementing with B vitamins attempts to combat deficiencies caused by various chronic diseases, a vegetarian diet, stress, and age*
- Moderate potency, fast-dissolving vegetarian capsules
- Active form of vitamin B2, B6 and B12
- Contains niacinamide, a non-flushing vitamin B3
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
SISU SUPER B COMPLEX
Serving Size: 1 Veg Capsule
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Thiamine (Thiamine hydrochloride)||25 mg|
|Riboflavin-5-phosphate (sodium salt)|
|Vitamin B6||50 mg|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride, pyridoxal-5-phosphate|
|Pantothenic acid (Calcium-d-pantothenate)||125 mg|
|Folate (Folic acid)||500 mcg|
|Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin)||250 mcg|
|Choline (Choline bitartrate)||50 mg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), silicon dioxide.
Capsule shell: hypromellose.
Contains no dairy, soy, wheat or peanuts.
Recommended Use: Take 2 capsules daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.