Sisu Selenium Plus Product Information
An antioxidant for the possible maintenance of good health. May help to prevent selenium deficiency.*
- A mineral antioxidant that may support the body’s natural antioxidant activity*
- Selenium methionine is a chelated form, bound to a vegetarian amino acid that attempts to have a more rapid absorption*
- Could support immune system health*
- May help prevent selenium deficiency which is linked to numerous chronic health conditions*
- High potency selenium in the methionine form*
- Convenient dose of one capsule per day
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Selenium (Selenomethionine)||200 mcg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable).
Capsule shell: gelatin.
Contains no dairy, wheat, gluten, corn, peanuts or soy.
Recommended Use: Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.