SISU RHODIOLA STRESS CAPS
|Nutrition Facts |
Serving Size: 1 Veg Capsule
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Roseroot (Rhodiola rosea) root extract |
standardized to contain 1% salidrosides
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable).
Capsule shell: hypromellose.
Contains no dairy, wheat, gluten, corn, soy or peanuts.
Recommended Use: Take 2 capsules daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Sisu Rhodiola Stress Caps Product Information
To potentially help decrease fatigue associated with work-related stress.*
- Rhodiola is an adaptogen, meaning it could normalize production of certain hormones within the nervous system to invigorate a sluggish system or calm an agitated one*
- Rhodiola attempts to improve general well-being, decrease mental fatigue, and improve mental and physical performance during periods of work-related stress*
- Rhodiola may also help in cases of mild to moderate depression*
- High-potency, fast-dissolving vegetarian capsules
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Suitable for vegans
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- Tested for pesticides and herbicides
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.