Sisu Omega 3 1000 Mg
Source of omega 3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) could help for the maintenance of good health.* May help support brain function.* Attempts to help reduce serum triglycerides and may help maintain cardiovascular health.*
Omega 3 is one of the families of healthy fatty acids that are essential, meaning they must come from your diet, by eating fatty fish several times a week, or be gained through supplements. The active compounds in omega 3 are DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and they are only found in fish. Omega 3 fatty acids may help to decrease “bad” cholesterol and increase “good” cholesterol, which could be important for heart health.* Too much bad cholesterol (LDL) hardens the arteries, which may lead to heart disease and the risk of heart attack or stroke and good cholesterol (HDL) in omega 3 fatty acids potentially helps to eliminate bad cholesterol from the body.* Omega 3 also possibly helps control the painful inflammation of autoimmune disorders, such as rheumatoid arthritis.*
- High-potency wild fish oil standardized to contain a minimum of 40% EPA and 20% DHA
- Vitamin E added as a natural antioxidant and preservative*
- Processed using molecular distillation to concentrate the active ingredients and eliminate contaminants such as mercury, PCBs, and dioxins*
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) in omega 3 are vital to many aspects of heart health
- EPA and DHA could help to control inflammation and may be useful against mild allergic reactions, joint swelling, and gastrointestinal ulcers*
- Omega 3 may help support brain health and potentially provides support against depression and migraines*
- IFOS (International Fish Oil Standards) tested for guaranteed purity
- Every lot meets strict limits for environmental contaminants such as PCBs, dioxins, furans, and heavy metals, including mercury and lead
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- NPN approved
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Nutrition Facts |
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Amount Per Serving
|Fish oil (body oils of anchovy, sardine and salmon) |
providing 400 mg EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||200 mg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Other Ingredients: tocopherol (natural vitamin E).
Capsule shell: glycerin, purified water, gelatin.
All SISU fish oils meet or exceed Canadian standards for freshness and purity. Every batch is tested for heavy metals, dioxins and PCBs as well as peroxide values (a measure of freshness). Refined using molecular distillation.
Contains no dairy, wheat, gluten, peanuts, corn or artificial preservatives.
Recommended Use: Take 3 capsules daily with meals or as directed by a health care practitioner.