You have no items in your shopping cart.
Sisu 7 Joint Complex
SISU No. 7 Joint Complex attempts to increase mobility, flexibility, and range of motion in sensitive joints. In strong, healthy joints, ligaments and cartilage absorb impact and allow for smooth, pain-free motion. This formulation brings together 7 bio-active nutrients that work together to potentially relieve joint pain and stiffness so you can get back into the action.*
- Combination of 7 joint health ingredients, boswellia extract, collagen, Ester-C®, turmeric, white willow, ginger, and cayenne
- Standardized 5-Loxin Advanced® boswellia extract promotes lower enzyme that stimulates the production of inflammation-causing mediators in the body*
- UC II® un-denatured type II collagen interrupts the inflammation pathway at the source; it attempts to act as an immune modulator and can hinder the immune system from breaking down cartilage*
- Vitamin C is a key constituent may help for the formation of collagen*
- Potentially enhances supporting nutrients: white willow and ginger extracts to help with pain relief, turmeric for its anti-inflammatory properties, and cayenne used as a synergistic nutrient to help prime the digestive system for a better absorption*
- Unique combination of therapeutic and supporting ingredients for a broad- spectrum, synergistic effect
- Convenient daily dose of 1 fast-dissolving capsule
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- NPN approved
SISU NO. 7 JOINT COMPLEX
Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Boswellia(Boswellia serrata) gum oleoresin||100 mg||†|
|Standardized to contain 20% 3-Acetyl 11-keto-beta boswellic acid (AKBA) 5-Loxin Advanced™ brand Undenatured type II collagen UC II® brand standardized cartilage||10 mg||†|
|Vitamin C(calcium ascorbate)||100 mg||†|
|Ester-C® brand Turmeric (Curcuma longa) rhizome||50 mg||†|
|4:1 extract, QCE 200 mg (equivalent to 200 mg dried herb)White willow (Salix alba) stem bark||35 mg||†|
|5:1 extract, QCE 175 mg (equivalent to 175 mg dried herb)Ginger (Zingiber officinale) rhizome||35 mg||†|
|4:1 extract, QCE 140 mg (equivalent to 140 mg dried herb)Cayenne (Capsicum annuum) fruit||22 mg||†|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
***Hydrolyzed vegetable protein Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Recommended Use (Oral) Adults Only: Take 1 capsule 1 time per day or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Other Ingredients: silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate (vegetable), maltodextrin. Capsule Shell: Hypromellose
Contains No dairy, wheat, or peanuts.
Cautions: Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Keep in bottle. As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should advise your health care practitioner of the use of this product. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your health care practitioner prior to using this product.Use only as directed. Always read the label.