SISU MSM and Glucosamine
In healthy joints, ligaments and cartilage absorb impact and allow for smooth, pain-free motion.* Osteoarthritis (OA) is a common condition where these soft joint tissues become inflamed, harden or wear away, resulting in loss of mobility and pain. This debilitating disease can affect us at any time though it becomes more common as we age. People wishing to reduce or avoid potentially dangerous drugs are increasingly turning to safe, natural alternatives that not only lessen symptoms but potentially promote long-term healing.*
- High-potency combination of MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) and glucosamine
- MSM and glucosamine are sulfur compounds that occur naturally in the body
- MSM and glucosamine attempts to promote healing and cartilage regeneration which reduces joint inflammation and pain*
- MSM and glucosamine could have anti-inflammatory properties and help repair joint tissues by stimulating the manufacture of cartilage*
- It can take up to four weeks for glucosamine and MSM to start taking effect, but the benefits may be more evident the longer this supplement is used*
- Attempts to repair joint tissues*
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)||750 mg|
From crab, lobster, and shrimp exoskeleton
|* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
Recommended Adult dosage: Take 2 tablets per day or as directed by a health care practitioner .
Other Non-Medicinal Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid (vegetable), silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate (vegetable)
Coating: triacetin, polysorbate 80, maltodextrin, purified water, hypromellose .
Contains no dairy, wheat, gluten, soy, or peanuts .
Caution: Keep at room temperature in a dry place away from direct sunlight. Do not use if seal under cap is broken.