SISU MELATONIN 10 MG
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), croscarmellose sodium, silicon dioxide.
Contains no wheat, dairy, peanuts or soy.
Recommended Use: Jet lag: Take 1 tablet 1 time per day at bedtime after darkness has fallen, while travelling, and at destination until adaptation to the new daily pattern.
All uses except jet lag: Take 1 tablet 1 time per day, at or before bedtime.
Sisu Melatonin 10 Mg Product Information
Our daily sleep/wake cycle is regulated by our “circadian rhythm”, the physical, mental and behavioral changes in our body that follow a roughly 24-hour cycle, responding primarily to light and darkness in our environment. Melatonin supplement can help shift-workers sleep better in the daytime. Melatonin is also helpful for travellers whose circadian rhythm is disrupted by jet lag. Melatonin is non-addictive and does not produce the “hangover” effect of many sleep-aid drugs.*
- May help people with low melatonin levels fall asleep more easily, sleep longer and wake up less frequently during the night*
- Can be started a few days before you expect your normal schedule to be altered (shift change, travel)
- Attempts to reduce the fatigue caused by jet lag Research indicates melatonin administered before surgery may help reduce postoperative pain and anxiety*
- Other possible uses of melatonin could include the reduction of nocturnal hypertension and symptoms of irritable bowel and reflux (GERD)*
- Convenient dose of just one tablet to take at or before bedtime
- Tiny, fast-dissolving tablets that can be dissolved sublingually, chewed, swallowed whole, or dissolved in any liquid
- No added sweeteners, colours of flavours
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- NPN approved
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.