You have no items in your shopping cart.
Sisu Magnesium Product Information
Could help to maintain proper muscle function. May help the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins.*
Magnesium is found in whole grains, nuts, and green leafy vegetables but could be one of the nutrients lost during cooking and processing. Magnesium may also be depleted by the use of certain medications (antibiotics, diuretics, oral contraceptives) and the consumption of alcohol, processed meats, and soda drinks. Supplemental magnesium attempts to play a role in our physiology, allowing the body (including the cardiovascular system) to function properly.*
- 100 mg of elemental magnesium from magnesium malate
- Magnesium malate is made by combining the natural mineral magnesium with malic acid
- Helps provide the approximate equivalent of 350 mg of malic acid per capsule*
- Both magnesium and malic acid are involved in the production of energy in the body and may provide greater stamina and endurance in muscle cells*
- Malic acid is made in the body and is also found naturally in many fruits including apples and sour cherries
- It is a safe food ingredient used to flavour sour candies and some wines
- Take with food and spread the daily dosage throughout the day to reduce the likelihood of gastric side effects because too much magnesium can induce diarrhea*
- Easy-to-swallow, fast-dissolving capsule
- Suitable for vegans
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Veg Capsule
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Magnesium (magnesium malate)||100 mg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), silicon dioxide
Capsule shell: hypromellose.
Recommended Use: Take 2-3 capsules daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
*Magnesium malate is made by reacting a magnesium complex with malic acid (approximate equivalent of 350 mg of malic acid per capsule).