You have no items in your shopping cart.
Sisu L-Tyrosine Product Information
Stress, whether caused by family responsibilities, financial pressures, long hours, or short sleep, over time could lead to immune suppression and increased illness. Short term effects may include mood disorders and reduced mental performance. The effects of ongoing stress are partly due to the depletion of brain neurotransmitters which are needed for concentration and memory and to help regulate mood. L-Tyrosine is an amino acid that attempts to help for brain function and is essential to the production of certain neurotransmitters (including serotonin). The body cannot manufacture L-Tyrosine, and therapeutic amounts cannot be obtained from the diet, making supplements a good option for helping people remain focused when under the stress of physically or emotionally demanding situations.*
- May support production of L-dopa, an amino acid which produces the neurotransmitter dopamine*
- L-Tyrosine may also alleviate symptoms of dopamine-dependent depression*
- Potentially essential in the manufacture of thyroid hormones, low levels of which lead to hypothyroidism*
- Easy-to-swallow, fast-absorbing vegetarian capsules
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Veg Capsule
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
2-amino-3-(4-hydroxyphenyl) propionic acid
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Other Ingredients: magnesium stearate (vegetable).
Capsule shell: hypromellose.
Contains no corn, wheat, or soy.
Recommended Use: Take 20 capsules daily with food or as directed by a health care practitioner.