SISU KIDS VITAMIN D 400 IU
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Vitamin D (Vitamin D3) equivalent to 1000 IU of vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) activity||10 mcg||†|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
***Hydrolyzed vegetable protein Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Recommended Use: Infants & Children (ages 0-3 years): Take 1 tablet daily, to be dissolved in formula or any other liquid, or as directed by a health care practitioner. Children 3-8 years:Take 1 tablet daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. Tablets can be dissolved in the mouth or in any liquid.
Other Ingredients: isomalt, croscarmellose sodium, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), calcium silicate.
Contains No dairy, wheat or peanuts.
Sisu Kids Vitamin D3 1000 IU Product Information
Vitamin D deficiency is on the for children. Contributing factors may include the decreased time children play outside (because vitamin D is produced naturally when our skin is exposed to strong sunlight), the use of sunblock creams, and the decreased consumption of milk and other fortified foods. Many pediatricians recommend vitamin D supplementation for all breastfed infants and older children at risk for deficiency.*
- One tablet provides 1000 IU of vitamin D3, which could be the minimum amount for all infants and older children
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) derived from lanolin from sheep’s wool
- Vitamin D attempts to be essential to calcium absorption and helps support bone density and reduce fractures*
- Adequate vitamin D levels could be important for daily health and also help prevent various chronic health conditions*
- Tiny, fast-dissolving tablets that can be chewed, swallowed whole, dissolved in the mouth or in any liquid
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- NPN approved
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.