SISU KIDS COLD & FLU RESCUE WITH ESTER-C CHEWABLE
|Nutrition Facts |
Serving Size: 1 Chewable Tablet
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
*from Ester-C brand calcium ascorbate and sodium ascorbate
|Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea, root) 4:1 extract, QCE 220 mg||55 mg||†|
|Zinc (zinc gluconate)||3 mg||†|
|Vitamin A (vitamin A palmitate) equivalent to 495 IU vitamin A activity||150 mcg RAE||†|
|Beta carotene equivalent to 167 IU beta carotene||100 mcg||†|
|* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet |
† Daily Value not established
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, isomalt, citric acid, Stevia rebaudiana leaf, natural flavours (raspberry, black raspberry, cherry juice concentrate), D-fructose, silicon dioxide, stearic acid (vegetable), magnesium stearate (vegetable), acacia gum, maltodextrin. Take at the first sign of infection.
Dosage: Children (4-8 years): Chew 3 tablets per day with food or as directed by a health care practitioner; Children (9-13 years): Chew 5 tablets per day with food or as directed by a health care practitioner
Contains No: Dairy, wheat, gluten, artificial sweeteners, or artificial colours.
Sisu Kids Cold and Flu Rescue with Ester-C Chewable
The dreaded symptoms of colds and flu head and body aches, fatigue, fever, sinus and chest congestion, coughing and sneezing seem even worse when they happen to children. Naturally, we want to give them something to feel better, but many health experts discourage using over-the-counter cough and cold medicines in children, particularly the very young. These medications can have potentially serious side effects and do not effectively treat the underlying cause of a child’s cold, or make it go away any sooner.
The symptoms of colds and flu are actually signs of healing and indications that the body is working to expel the virus and destroy affected cells. Even low-grade fevers help fight infection. A better option is to stimulate the immune system with natural supplements to help the body identify viruses early and eliminate them faster resulting in reduced symptoms and a quicker recovery without the common side effects of drugs.* SISU Kids Cold & Flu Rescue is a unique combination of ingredients that support the immune system and inhibit viruses so your child feels better faster.*
- Unique combination of immune-supporting ingredients: echinacea, zinc, vitamin C, vitamin A, and beta carotene.*
- Ester-C® is a unique, non-acidic and easier-to-digest form of vitamin C, clinically proven to last up to 24 hours in the white blood cells of the immune system.*
- High-potency echinacea extract is a powerful immune stimulant and is most effective when taken at the onset of infection.*
- Zinc gluconate reduces the severity and duration of cold and flu symptoms such as sore throat, coughing, and nasal symptoms.*
- Does not have any of the sedative or other side effects of over-the-counter drugs.*
- Easy-to-take chewable tablets that can also be taken as a lozenge.*
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten.*
- Naturally-flavoured with raspberry, black raspberry, and cherry flavours.*
- Naturally-sweetened with isomalt from sugar beets and stevia.*
- Good Manufacturing Practices standard.*
- Suitable for vegan diets.*
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency.*
- Tested for pesticides and herbicides.*
- NPN approved.*
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.