You have no items in your shopping cart.
Sisu Integris 30 Billion
SISU Integris delivers a focused, high-dosage, single- strain, probiotic that attempts to provide integrated bowel support to not only address the occasional gas and bloating associated with upsetting digestive issues but to support your daily abdominal comfort.*
- Unique probiotic: Lactobacillus plantarum
- 30 billion live CFUs (colony-forming units) per capsule, a dosage that attempts to be effective, even for people with IrritabIe Bowel Syndrome (IBS), and safe enough for children*
- Pure, single strain for increased product stability and cell viability*
- Withstands stomach acid, attempts to multiply in the intestines, stimulates protective intestinal mucous, and inhibits pathogens*
- May reduce or eliminates nausea and diarrhea side effects of antibiotics*
- High-potency, single-strain formula, making it more stable and viable at expiry
- High-potency multiple strains may compete for growth space in a capsule, thus reducing survival rate of bacteria; SISU Integris does not share this risk
- Convenient, one-a-day dose
- Room temperature stable and guaranteed potency at expiry
- Pure, simple formula in a potato starch base to minimize allergen potential
- Made with GMO-free ingredients
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
SISU INTEGRIS 30 BILLION
Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Lactobacillus plantarum (LP299vTM)||30 Billion CFU||†|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Recommended Dose (Oral) Adults Only: Take 1 capsule of SISU Integris 20 Billion once per day or as directed by a health care practitioner. Take at least 2-3 hours before or after antibiotics.
Other Ingredients: Potato starch (non-GMO), magnesium stearate (vegetable), ascorbic acid, lecithin, monobasic potassium phosphate, dipotassium phosphate, sucrose. Capsule shell: hypromellose.