You have no items in your shopping cart.
Sisu Folic Acid Product Information
Attempts to help produce red blood cells and maintain good health.* May help to prevent neural tube defects when taken prior to becoming pregnant and during early pregnancy.*
Folic acid (vitamin B9) is an essential nutrient that could potentially help the body take new cells and helps protect DNA from damage.* Folic acid may help to decrease and normalize the homocysteine levels in our body.*
- 1 mg (1,000 mcg) of pure folic acid, the maximum permitted in a supplement
- Folic acid in combination with vitamins B6 and B12, comprise the “powerhouse trio” of B-complex vitamins for attempting to reduce homocysteine levels*
- Folic acid may help with a healthy pregnancy and reduces the risk of Spina bifida and cleft palate*
- Folic acid in combination with zinc may help improve male fertility*
- Easy-to-swallow, fast-absorbing capsules
- Convenient dose of 1 capsule per day
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
SISU FOLIC ACID
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Folate (Folic acid)||1 mg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), gelatin.
Contains no dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, artificial colours or preservatives.
Recommended Use: Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.