You have no items in your shopping cart.
SISU Ester-C® Supreme
May help to support a healthy immune system.*
Vitamin C is a water-soluble antioxidant. Vitamin C can be found in fruits and vegetables, but it is easily destroyed by heat, cooking, processing, and storage, and rapidly eliminated from our system in the urine. Inadequate levels of vitamin C may be seen in cases of physical and mental stress, older people and those with chronic conditions including cardiovascular disease, asthma, arthritis, age-related eye disease, and certain cancers.* Vitamin C is attempts to strengthen the immune system by supporting and improving white blood cell function.* It may also essential for the proper formation of collagen, the building block of many tissues and a crucial component in skin rejuvenation.* Vitamin C also helps to reduce histamine release in the body, thereby alleviating allergy symptoms.* People wanting a form that is easier on the system than ascorbic acid may choose a form like Ester-C® brand calcium ascorbate.*
- Ester-C® is a unique, form of calcium ascorbate, which is made when ascorbic acid (regular vitamin C) is buffered with calcium using a water-based process
- The calcium in Ester-C® may provide part of your daily calcium requirements*
- Ester-C® contains active vitamin C metabolites including L-threonate which may enhance cellular absorption and retention*
- Less acidic and therefor potentially easier on the stomach than ascorbic acid*
- Enhanced with quercetin, a bioflavonoid and powerful antioxidant with potential anti-inflammatory and anti-histamine properties*
- Added bioflavonoids from berry fruits for superior vitamin C absorption*
- Arabinogalactan is a type of polysaccharide that attempts to offer additional immune support during stressful times and the cold and flu season*
- Formulated with citrus-free ingredients for people wishing to avoid citrus
- Easy-to-swallow, fast-dissolving vegetaria capsule suitable for vegans*
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten*
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards*
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency*
- NPN approved*
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
SISU ESTER-C SUPREME
Serving Size: 1 Veg Capsule
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate)||600 mg|
|from Ester-C® brand calcium ascorbate Arabinogalactan (Larix occidentalis) bark||100 mg|
|Quercetin (fruit)||50 mg|
|Multianthocyanidins (berry/fruit*)||50 mg|
|*bilberry, cranberry, black currant, grape|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Other Ingredients: Magnesium stearate (vegetable). Capsule shell contains hypromellose.
Contains No: Dairy, wheat, gluten, peanuts or soy.
Recommended Use: Take 1-2 capsules daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.