You have no items in your shopping cart.
Sisu Ester-C Powder
Vitamin C is a water-soluble antioxidant and one of the best researched nutrients.* Most mammals can produce vitamin C as they need it but the human system evolved without this ability, and therefore we must ensure an adequate daily intake to stay healthy.* Vitamin C is found in fruits and vegetables, but it is easily destroyed by heat, cooking, processing, and storage, and is rapidly eliminated from our system in the urine.* Inadequate levels of vitamin C may be seen in cases of physical and mental stress, older people and those with chronic conditions including cardiovascular disease, asthma, arthritis, age-related eye disease, and certain cancers.* Vitamin C is best acknowledged for strengthening the immune system by supporting and improving white blood cell function.* It is also essential for the proper formation of collagen, the building block of many tissues and a crucial component in skin rejuvenation.* Vitamin C also helps to reduce histamine release in the body, thereby alleviating allergy symptoms.* There are numerous forms of vitamin C with ascorbic acid being the most basic.* People wanting a clinically proven form that is easier on the system than ascorbic acid may choose a form like Ester-C® brand calcium ascorbate.*
- Ester-C® is a unique, patented form of calcium ascorbate, which is made when ascorbic acid (regular vitamin C) is buffered with calcium using a water-based process.*
- The calcium in Ester-C® provides part of your daily calcium requirements.*
- Ester-C® contains active vitamin C metabolites including L-threonate, which enhance cellular absorption and retention.*
- Ester-C® is the only form of vitamin C that has been proven to last up to 24 hours in the white blood cells of the immune system.*
- Less acidic and easier on the stomach than ascorbic acid.*
- Enhanced with antioxidant bioflavonoids from citrus fruits for superior absorption.*
- Formulated with no non-medicinal ingredients*
- Powder form for flexible dosing (people can personalize the amount they take at one time)*
- Suitable for vegans*
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten*
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards*
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency*
- NPN approved*
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
SISU ESTER-C POWDER 120 GRAMS
Serving Size: ¼ Teaspoon (1.2 grams)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Vitamin C(Ester-C® brand calcium ascorbate)||765 mg||†|
|Bioflavonoids(Citrus fruits)||180 mg||†|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
***Hydrolyzed vegetable protein Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Recommended Use: Adult: Take 1.2 grams (¼ teaspoon) dissolved in juice or water twice daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Contains No Dairy, gluten, wheat, soy, added flavours or sweeteners, artificial colours, fillers or additives.