You have no items in your shopping cart.
Sisu Ester-C 1000mg
Vitamin C is a water-soluble antioxidant. Vitamin C is found in fruits and vegetables, but it is easily destroyed by heat, cooking, processing, and storage, and may be rapidly eliminated from our system in the urine.* Inadequate levels of vitamin C may be seen in cases of physical and mental stress, older people and those with chronic conditions including cardiovascular disease, asthma, arthritis, age-related eye disease, and certain cancers. Vitamin C could help with strengthening the immune system by supporting and improving white blood cell function.* It also potentially helps for the proper formation of collagen, the building block of many tissues and a component in skin rejuvenation.* Vitamin C may also help to reduce histamine release in the body, thereby alleviating allergy symptoms.* There are numerous forms of vitamin C with ascorbic acid being the most basic.
- Ester-C® is a unique form of calcium ascorbate, which is made when ascorbic acid (regular vitamin C) is buffered with calcium using a water-based process
- The calcium in Ester-C® attempts to provide part of your daily calcium requirements*
- Ester-C® contains active vitamin C metabolites including L-threonate, which potentialy enhance cellular absorption and retention*
- May be less acidic and easier on the stomach than ascorbic acid*
- Enhanced with quercetin, a powerful bioflavonoid and antioxidant with possible anti-inflammatory and anti-histamine properties*
- Formulated with citrus-free ingredients for people wishing to avoid citrus
- High-potency tablets for people wishing to supply their needs with fewer pills
- Easy-to-swallow, coated tablets
- Suitable for vegans
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
SISU ESTER-C 1000MG
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Vitamin C(calcium ascorbate*)||1000 mg||†|
|Calcium(calcium ascorbate*) *from Ester-C® brand calcium ascorbate||125 mg||†|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
***Hydrolyzed vegetable protein Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Recommended Use: Take 1 tablet daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Other Ingredients: quercetin (100 mg), microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), stearic acid (vegetable), silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, maltodextrin, acacia, calcium carbonate. Coating: hypromellose, vegetable glycerin.
Contains No dairy, citrus, wheat, gluten, soy or preservatives