You have no items in your shopping cart.
Sisu Ester ACES
Oxidation is a natural and necessary process in which cells are broken down or converted to other forms. Although oxidation reactions are crucial for life, the process can be damaging. Plants, animals, and people maintain complex multiple antioxidant systems including vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and dietary antioxidants. Pollution, physical and mental stress, drugs, alcohol, and other chemicals can increase oxidation. Excess oxidation generates free radicals that are linked to age-related degenerative conditions, including vision problems, heart disease, diabetes, osteoporosis, and Alzheimer’s disease, therefore it is wise to consume antioxidants from a wide variety of sources to support overall health. SISU Ester ACES combines the three most potent antioxidant vitamins and one mineral to support the immune system and protect against oxidative stress.
- Synergistic combination of the most powerful antioxidant vitamins and minerals; vitamin C, beta carotene, vitamin E, and selenium*
- Ester-C® is a less acidic vitamin C that has been proven to last up to 24 hours in the white blood cells for long lasting protection*
- Selenium and vitamin E may work together to prevent free radical damage to cell membranes*
- GLA may benefit sufferers of eczema and pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS)*
- High incidence of breast cancer and cardiovascular disease have been reported where low levels of selenium are found in people’s diets*
- Vitamin E inhibits oxidation, cholesterol build-up, and blood clotting, all aspects of heart disease*
- Beta carotene is a carotenoid, a type of antioxidant that may strengthen the cardiovascular and immune systems and may be essential to eye health*
- Easy-to-swallow, fast-dissolving capsules.*
- Convenient dose of one capsule per day*
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten.*
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards.*
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency.*
- NPN approved.*
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
SISU ESTER ACES 60 CAPSULES
Serving Size: 1 Gelatin Capsule
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate) from Ester-C® brand calcium ascorbate||250 mg|
|Beta carotene RAE equivalent to 3,000 mcg (10,000 IU) beta carotene||1500 mcg|
|Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) AT equivalent to 200 IU vitamin E activity||134 mg|
|Selenium (sodium selenite)||50 mcg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
**colony forming unit
Recommended Use: Adults: Take 1 capsule daily with meals or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), silicon dioxide. Capsule Shell: Gelatin
Contains No: Dairy, wheat, gluten or peanuts.