Sisu Cool B50
- Complete B complex formula plus biotin, choline and inositol
- B vitamins could support brain function and fetal brain development*
- Vitamin B12 is involved in energy production and may support the production of red blood cells*
- Vitamin B6, B12 and folic acid together attempt to help reduce homocysteine levels, a risk factor for heart disease*
- B vitamins may support liver detoxification, healthy cholesterol levels, adrenal function, and hormone balance*
- High-potency, fast-dissolving vegetarian capsule
- Convenient dose of 1 capsule per day
- Active form of vitamin B2, B6 and B12 for accelerated absorption
- Contains niacinamide, a non-flushing vitamin B3
- Suitable for vegans
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Nutrition Facts |
Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Vitamin B1 (thiamine (thiamine hydrochloride))||50 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin/riboflavin-5-phosphate (sodium salt))||50 mg|
|Vitamin B3 (niacinamide)||50 mg|
|Vitamin B6(pyridoxine hydrochloride, pyridoxal-5-phosphate)||50 mg|
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)||50 mcg|
|Pantothenic acid (calcium-d-pantothenate)||50 mg|
|Folate (folic acid)||400 mcg|
|Choline (choline bitartrate)||50 mg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Recommended Use: Take 1 capsule daily with food or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), silicon dioxide. Capsule shell: hypromellose.
Contains No dairy, soy, wheat or peanuts.