You have no items in your shopping cart.
Sisu Cool B50 Product Information
- Complete B complex formula plus biotin, choline and inositol
- B vitamins could support brain function and fetal brain development*
- Vitamin B12 is involved in energy production and may support the production of red blood cells*
- Vitamin B6, B12 and folic acid together attempt to help reduce homocysteine levels, a risk factor for heart disease*
- B vitamins may support liver detoxification, healthy cholesterol levels, adrenal function, and hormone balance*
- High-potency, fast-dissolving vegetarian capsule
- Convenient dose of 1 capsule per day
- Active form of vitamin B2, B6 and B12 for accelerated absorption
- Contains niacinamide, a non-flushing vitamin B3
- Suitable for vegans
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
SISU COOL B50
Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Vitamin B1 (thiamine (thiamine hydrochloride))||50 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin/riboflavin-5-phosphate (sodium salt))||50 mg|
|Vitamin B3 (niacinamide)||50 mg|
|Vitamin B6(pyridoxine hydrochloride, pyridoxal-5-phosphate)||50 mg|
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)||50 mcg|
|Pantothenic acid (calcium-d-pantothenate)||50 mg|
|Folate (folic acid)||400 mcg|
|Choline (choline bitartrate)||50 mg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Recommended Use: Take 1 capsule daily with food or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), silicon dioxide. Capsule shell: hypromellose.
Contains No dairy, soy, wheat or peanuts.