You have no items in your shopping cart.
Sisu Cold & Flu Rescue with Ester-C
The familiar symptoms of head and body aches, sinus and chest congestion, coughing and sneezing are all indications that a cold or flu virus has significantly multiplied and your body is working to expel it and destroy affected cells.* Over-the-counter drugs are effective at suppressing only some of the symptoms, and often have negative side effects.* A better option is to choose natural health products that stimulate the immune system to kill the virus before full-blown symptoms develop.* Cold & Flu Rescue is a unique combination of four powerful ingredients, Ester-C®, andrographis, NAC, and echinacea, each of them proven in human research to lessen the severity and duration of cold and flu symptoms.
- Ester-C® is a unique, non-acidic and easier to digest form of vitamin C clinically proven to last up to 24 hours in the white blood cells of the immune system*
- NAC (N-acetyl-L-cysteine) protects lungs against respiratory infection and reduces phlegm and symptoms of chronic bronchitis*
- The natural sulphur content of NAC is what gives the product its distinctive odour*
- Andrographis is an anti-inflammatory herb that stimulates the immune system and helps against cold and flu symptoms including sore throat*
- High-potency echinacea extract is a powerful immune stimulant and is most effective when taken at the onset of infection*
- Does not have any of the sedative or other side effects of over-the-counter drugs*
- Fast-dissolving, vegetarian capsule*
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten*
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards*
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency*
- Tested for pesticides and herbicides*
- NPN approved.*
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
SISU COLD & FLU RESCUE WITH ESTER-C
Serving Size: 1 Chewable Tablet
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Vitamin C(Calcium ascorbate) from Ester-C® brand calcium ascorbate||300 mg||†|
|Andrographis(Andrographis paniculata) leaf extract standardized to contain 10% andrographolides||200 mg||†|
|Purple coneflower extract(Echinacea purpurea) (aerial parts/root) 4:1 equivalent to 240 mg of purple coneflower||60 mg||†|
|Narrow-leaf echinacea (Calcium ascorbate)(Echinacea angustifolia) (root) 5:1 extract equivalent to 225 mg of narrow-leaf echinacea, standardized to contain 4% echinacosides||45 mg||†|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
***Hydrolyzed vegetable protein Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Recommended Use: Take 2 capsules 3 times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Other Ingredients: magnesium stearate (vegetable). Capsule Shell: hypromellose
Contains No: Dairy, wheat or soy.