You have no items in your shopping cart.
Sisu Co Q10 100mg Soft Gels
Coenzyme Q10 (Co Q10) is potentially essential to the production of energy in every cell in the body.* This powerful antioxidant attempts to boosts energy, promotes optimum heart health, strengthens the arteries, combats gum disease, and slows the development of age-related diseases.* It is very difficult to obtain enough Co Q10 from our diet because it is destroyed by heat (cooking food), and although the body manufactures a significant amount of Co Q10 when we are young, this production may decline with age.*
- Co Q10 is a powerful antioxidant that potentially supports energy production, muscle and heart strength*
- May help improve the heart’s ability to cope with oxidative stress and diminish shortness of breath*
- Important to cell growth and attempts to protect cells from damage that could lead to cancer*
- Naturally sourced from sugar beet
- Co Q10 is naturally fat-soluble and dry supplements (in vegetarian capsules) should be taken with food containing some fat to maximize absorption*
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
SISU CO Q10 100MG SOFT GELS
Serving Size: 1 Soft Gel Capsule
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone)||100 mg||†|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Recommended Use (Oral) Adults Only: Take 1 SISU Co Q10 100mg capsule 2 – 3 times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Other Ingredients: Rice bran oil, lecithin, Capsule shell:glycerine, purified water, gelatin, titanium dioxide.
Contains No dairy, wheat or peanuts.
Caution: Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Keep in bottle. As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should advise your health care practitioner of the use of this product. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your health care practitioner prior to using this product.Use only as directed. Always read the label.