SISU CALCIUM AND MAGNESIUM 1:1 WITH D3
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Calcium (Calcium citrate)||100 mg||†|
|Magnesium (Magnesium oxide)||100 mg||†|
|Vitamin D (Vitamin D3) equivalent to 100 IU of vitamin D (cholecalciferol) activity||5 mcg||†|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Recommended Use (Oral) Adults Only: Take 2 SISU Calcium & Magnesium 1:1 capsules daily with meals or as directed by a health care practitioner. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.
Other Ingredients: Magnesium Stearate (vegetable). Capsule: Gelatin.
Contains No dairy, wheat or peanut
Cautions: Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Keep in bottle. As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should advise your health care practitioner of the use of this product. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your health care practitioner prior to using this product.Use only as directed. Always read the label.
Sisu Calcium & Magnesium 1:1 with D3 Product Information
SISU Calcium & Magnesium 1:1 is a convenient way to supplement your diet with those essential nutrients and vitamin D that attempts to prevent bone loss and improve bone density.*
- Low-potency formula of calcium citrate, magnesium oxide, and vitamin D3
- Suitable for people who are not at high risk of bone loss and who need a lower amount of those nutrients to supplement a healthy diet; also suitable for people who are taking calcium and magnesium in other supplements (multivitamins, minerals)
- Calcium citrate could be better absorbed in post-menopausal women*
- Magnesium may improve vitamin D activity and decreases the risk of developing osteoporosis*
- The extra magnesium could also potentially be beneficial for diabetics and for muscle relaxation, headache or migraine prevention and relief of constipation*
- Vitamin D attempts to be essential to calcium absorption and helps support bone density and reduce fractures*
- Easy-to-swallow capsule
- Shellfish free calcium citrate
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.