You have no items in your shopping cart.
Sisu B Complex 100
Stress, aging, active lifestyles, poor digestion, alcohol consumption, PMS, menopause, and cardiovascular disease are just some of the possible factors that increase the body’s want for B vitamins.*
- Complete, high-potency B complex formula that may support overall health*
- B vitamins attempts to support liver detoxification, healthy cholesterol levels, adrenal function, and hormone balance*
- Supplementing with B vitamins could potentially combat deficiencies caused by various chronic diseases, a vegetarian diet, stress, and age*
- High-potency, fast-dissolving, vegetarian capsules
- Convenient dose of 1 capsule per day
- Active form of vitamin B2, B6 and B12
- Contains niacinamide, a non-flushing vitamin B3
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
SISU B COMPLEX 100
Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Vitamin B1 (thiamine) (thiamine hydrochloride)||100 mg||†|
|Vitamin B2(riboflavin) (riboflavin & riboflavin-5-phosphate (sodium salt))||100 mg||†|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride & pyridoxal-5-phosphate)||100 mg||†|
|Vitamin B3(niacinamide)||100 mg||†|
|Vitamin B5(pantothenic acid) (calcium-d-pantothenate)||100 mg||†|
|Vitamin B9(folate) (folic acid)||400 mcg||†|
|Vitamin B12(Methylcobalamin)||400 mcg||†|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
***Hydrolyzed vegetable protein Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Recommended Use: Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate (vegetable). Capsule Shell: hypromellose.
Contains No soy, gluten, peanuts or artificial colours.