Seventh Generation Free & Clear Baby Diapers - Size Six 20 count
Seventh Generation Free & Clear Baby Diapers - Size Six 20 count are gentle, hypoallergenic product which is ideal for baby's sensitive skin.*
- These will help keep your baby's sensitive skin protected and dry.*
- Large, easy-to-use tabs keep diapers snug through baby's twists and turns.
- Free from chlorine bleaching, lotions, or fragrances.*
- FreshAIR breathable layer made for Baby's sensitive skin.
- Sustainably sourced FSC® pulp to protect forest habitats and the animals who depend on them.*
- High-capacity core made with sustainably sourced, FSC® Certified fluff pulp.*
Totally chlorine-free processed wood fluff pulp (absorbent core) Sodium polyacrylate (absorbent core) Polypropylene (core wrap, cuff, quilted liner, fastening system, outer layer) Polyethylene (breathable moisture barrier) Adhesives (seams, joints) Polymer spandex (fastening system, leg elastic) Inks (external printed designs) Pigments* *The color of the disposable diapers is typically achieved through the addition of pigments. This is also true for the brown layered materials in Seventh Generation Diapers. The absorbent fluff pulp in these diapers is FSC® certified
How to Use:
Disposing of soiled diapers: Before you throw away a used diaper, empty the contents into the toilet, wrap the diaper tightly, and throw into the garbage. Do not flush the diaper!
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.