Seventh Generation Free & Clear Baby Diapers - Size Five 69 count
Seventh Generation Free & Clear Baby Diapers - Size Five 69 count are gentle, hypoallergenic product which is ideal for baby's sensitive skin.*
- These will help keep your baby's sensitive skin protected and dry.*
- Large in size and easy-to-use tabs keep diapers snug through baby's twists and turns.
- Free from chlorine bleaching, lotions, or fragrances.*
- High-capacity core made with sustainably sourced, FSC® Certified fluff pulp.
- FreshAIR breathable layer made for Baby's sensitive skin.
- Sustainably sourced FSC® pulp to protect forest habitats and the animals who depend on them.*
Totally chlorine-free processed wood fluff pulp (absorbent core), sodium polyacrylate (absorbent core), polypropylene (core wrap, cuff, moisture barrier layer, fastening system, outer layer), adhesives (seams, joints), polymer spandex (fastening system, leg elastic), polyurethane (waist elastic), inks** (external printed designs), pigments†. **The inks we use are free from lead and other heavy metals. †The color of disposable diapers is typically achieved through the addition of pigments. This is also true for the brown layered materials on Seventh generation Diapers. The absorbent fluff pulp in these diapers is FSC® certified.
How to Use:
Disposing of soiled diapers: Before you throw away a used diaper, empty the contents into the toilet, wrap the diaper tightly, and throw into the garbage. Do not flush the diaper.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.