Seventh Generation Dish Liquid - Lavender Flower & Mint Scent 739 mL
Seventh Generation Dish Liquid - Lavender Flower & Mint Scent 739 mL is plant and mineral based dish washing liquid that will help get rid of hardcore grease and dried-on food residues.
- Made with 95% plant-based ingredients.
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes, phosphates, or Triclosan.*
- Lavender and Mint scent brings a sweet, natural scent, and is derived from 100% essential oils and botanical ingredients.
- Biodegradable formula powers through grease and tough residue to leave dishes sparkling clean.*
- Packaging made from 100% post-consumer recycled material*
- Not tested on animals and without any animal ingredients. *
- Certified Kosher.*
Water, sodium lauryl sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent), glycerin (plant-derived foam stabilizer), lauramine oxide (plant-based cleaning agent), caprylyl/myristyl glucoside (plant-derived cleaning agent), magnesium chloride (mineral-based viscosity modifier), citric acid (plant-derived pH adjuster), and benzisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone (synthetic preservatives).
PLANT DERIVED FRAGRANCE INGREDIENTS: Cananga odorata (ylang ylang) flower oil, citrus aurantifolia (lime) oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil, lavandula hybrida (lavandin) oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, and mentha viridis (spearmint) leaf oil. d-Limonene is a component of these fragrance ingredients
Usage: Open the top of the dish soap bottle, lightly squeeze the dish soap bottle to dispense dish soap and return the dish soap bottle to counter surface.
NOT FOR USE IN AUTOMATIC DISHWASHERS. Dish liquid soap is safe for septic systems. Please recycle the dish liquid soap bottle after use.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.