You have no items in your shopping cart.
SD Pharmaceuticals Rhodiola Rosea 200 Product Information
SD Pharmaceuticals’ Rhodiola Rosea 200™ attempts to deliver stress support and health-promoting benefits! In addition, it includes absorption ingredient, AstraGin™, to support optimal absorption of Rhodiola! *
HOW DOES RHODIOLA WORK?
- Possibly has adaptogenic and stress-protective (neuro-cardio and hepato-protective) effects*
- Helps with cardio-protective effects*
- May have antioxidant effects*
- Attempts to have performance-enhancing effects on the central nervous system, including effects on cognitive functions such as, attention, memory, and learning*
- Could have anti-fatigue effects*
- May have anti-depressive and anti-anxiety effects*
- Potential endocrine activity normalizing*
- Could potentially increase life-span*
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
SD PHARMACEUTICALS RHODIOLA ROSEA 200
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Roseroot (Rhodiola rosea, Root, Dry)
3% Rosavin, 1% Salidroside (4:1, QCE 800 Milligrams)
|AstraGin Patented Absorption Complex||2.5 mg|
|Asian ginseng (Panax ginseng, Root)||1.25 mg|
|Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus, Root)||1.25 mg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Other Ingredients: Vegetable cellulose (capsule), Magnesium stearate (vegetable source)
Recommended Use: Take 1 capsule of SD Pharmaceuticals Rhodiola Rosea 200, 1 to 3 times daily. Do not exceed 1 capsule per single dose. Do not exceed 3 capsules per day. Not to be taken immediately before bedtime.
Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 3 months. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner. If you are taking antidepressant medication, hormone replacement therapy or birth control pills, or blood thinners or digoxin, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have diabetes or an auto-immune disorder. If you have bipolar disorder or bipolar spectrum disorder, do not use this product. If you experience irritability or insomnia, discontinue use. Some people may experience insomnia, anxiety or headaches, in which case, discontinue use. Store under normal storage conditions (dry, well ventilated premises at 15-25 degrees C)