SD Pharmaceuticals ESTRO-X
SD Pharmaceuticals ESTRO-X ™ is a hormonal supportsupplement that’s formulated to reduce unwanted estrogen while boosting testosterone! ESTRO-X™ features the clinically studied and premium quality KSM-66® Ashwagandha, in addition to 6 other cuttingedge ingredients! ESTRO-X™ works great on its own and also stacks well with other test boosters!
- Blocks Estrogen & Cortisol!
- Made for Men & Women
- KSM-66® Ashwagandha
- Vegetarian Capsules
It provides clinically researched ingredients that block estrogen through 4 mechanisms of action:
1. Reduces the formation of estrogen metabolites by favoring the 2-OH pathway over the 16-OH pathway.*
2. Downregulates estrogen (ER-receptor) expression.*
3. Combines with excess estrogenic compounds through the process of glucuronidation, preventing reabsorption and ensuring elimination.*
4. Blocks the aromatase enzyme and prevents the conversion of testosterone to estrogen.*
Recommended Dose: Adults: Take 2 capsules, once daily.
- KSM-66® ASHWAGANDHA: shwagandha is the flagship herb ofAyurveda, the traditional system of medicine from India. KSM-66® was developed by the biotechnology firm Ixoreal Biomed, via a process that took 14 years of R&D to developand refine. KSM-66® is the highest concentration extract on the world market today that is drawn using only the roots of the ashwagandha
plant. It is produced using a first-of-itskind extraction process, based on “green chemistry” principles, without using alcohol or any other chemical solvents. KSM-66 Ashwagandha’s substantiated
structure/function claims for its psychological and physiological wellness benefits are backed by several randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled human clinical trials. KSM-66® Ashwagandha has a dual effect in ESTRO-X™ — it helps reduce excess estrogen and at the same time boosts natural testosterone!
- CALCIUM D-GLUCARATE: Calcium D-glucarate, found naturally in grapefruit, apples and broccoli, is a natural detoxifying agent that helps to eliminate toxic compounds, including highly estrogenic metabolites that can be harmful to the body. Calcium D-glucarate combines with estrogenic compounds in a process called glucuronidation, making them more soluble and more likely to be excreted from the body, preventing reabsorption back into thebloodstream.
- DIM (DIINDOLYLMETHANE) & VITAMIN E: Diindolylmethane (DIM) is a natural compound formed during the breakdown of plants and the digestion of indole-3-carbinol, from the Brassica genus of plants. Some of the vegetables of this genus include broccoli, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower and kale. In fact, many of the positive healthpromoting benefits of these vegetables are due to the activity of DIM in the body. Estrogen is broken down in the body into different metabolites. Each of these metabolites has different effects on the body. Some metabolites are low estrogenic and offer many benefits in the body, and some are highly estrogenic, which are not as favorable. Research studies show that supplementation with DIM works to balance the beneficial estrogenic metabolites and decrease the harmful estrogenic metabolites. Vitamin E helps improve theabsorption of DIM.
- RESVERATROL: Resveratrol is a bioflavonoid found naturally in grapes. It works as a potent antioxidant that binds to estrogen receptors and helps reduce expression and production of excess estrogen.
- CHAMOMILE EXTRACT & APIGENIN: Apigenin is a natural flavonoid found in many fruits and vegetables, including, parsley, celery, and chamomile. Research shows that apigenin has anti-aromatase properties via two pathways. First, apigenin has antiaromatase activity properties. Aromatase is the enzyme responsible for converting testosterone to estrogen. Second, apigenin has anti-aromatase mRNA expression properties. This means apigenin can help halt estrogen at the gene level. ESTRO-X™ combines apigenin isolate and a natural source of apigenin from chamomile to ensure maximum bioavailability.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.