SD Pharmaceuticals Creatine HCL
SD Pharmaceuticals CREATINE HCL is an ultra-concentrated form of creatine hydrochloride and has good solubility, uptake and effectiveness. CREATINE HCL does NOT cause any bloating or water retention and there's no loading phase or cycling off required.*
Key Benefits of SD Pharmaceuticals Creatine HCL
- Helps Promote More Muscle Growth!*
- Could improve Strength & Power!*
- Attempts to enhance Performance & Recovery*
How does SD Pharmaceuticals Creatine HCL potentially enhance muscle growth, performance and recovery?
Since Creatine HCL is absorbed and taken up into muscle cells, it delivers good physiological benefits:
- Could enhance ATP energy metabolism and results in greater strength, performance, and recovery during high-intensity exercise!*
- May increase muscle cell volume and protein synthesis, which could result in BIGGER and FULLER muscles!*
- Attempts to increase satellite cell activity, which stimulates NEW muscle fiber growth!*
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Concentrated Creatine Hydrochloride (HCL)
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Recommended Dose (Adults): Take 2-3 SD Pharmaceuticals Creatine HCL Capsules Daily.
Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a kidney disorder. May result in weight gain. Do not use if the inner safety seal on this package has been broken. Store in a cool, dry place.