Routine Natural Deodorant - Bonnie & Clyde 58g (Unscented)
Routine Natural Deodorant is ethically crafted with the health of the planet and its roommates as priority. Created by sisters Neige and Pippa at the base of the Rocky Mountains in beautiful Calgary, Canada. Routine Natural Deodorant contains only clean, wholesome ingredients. No nasty aluminum zirconium, aluminum chlorohydrate, parabens, triclosan, or propylene glycol.*
- Predominant Scent: Unscented with a slight hint of cocoa, from the unrefined cocoa butter
- Formula: THE CLASSIC (Reduced Baking Soda, Magnesium)
- Recommended for breast-feeding women so the baby can smell its mama’s pheromones instead of a scented deo!
- Size: 58g, enough for 3-6 months with regular use
- Shelf Life: 12 months once opened
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, magnesium hydroxide, kaolin, zea mays (corn, non-gmo) starch, maranta arundinacea (arrowroot), sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), cera alba (beeswax), butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, calendula officinalis (marigold), olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, tocopherol (vitamin e), theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, cetearyl olivate, sorbitan olivate, brassica glycerides, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract.