RENEW LIFE 7 DAY BOWEL CLEANSE
Each capsule contains:
- Flax Seed, organic (Linum usitatissimum)275mg
- Oat Bran, organic (Avena sativa)150mg
- Chinese Rhubarb Root (Rheum palmatum)100mg
- Acacia Gum, organic (Acacia Senegal)10mg
- Marshmallow Root, organic (Althaea officinalis)5mg
- Slippery Elm Bark, organic (Ulmus rubra)5mg
- Okra Fruit (Abelmoschus esculentus)5mg
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Vegetable Capsule (hypromellose, water)
Contains no nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, mustard seeds, wheat, gluten, yeast, corn, egg, dairy, soy, crustaceans, shellfish, fish, animal products, artificial colour or preservatives, binders or fillers.
Renew Life does not use genetically modified ingredients. All ingredients are NON-GMO.
Consult a health care practitioner if you have a kidney disorder. Reduce dose or discontinue use if you experience abdominal cramps, spasms and/or diarrhea. Consult a health care practitioner if you are taking licorice root or any kind of medications especially antiarrhythmics, cardiac glycosides, corticosteroids, diuretics, laxative type drugs, or any medication or health product which may aggravate electrolyte balance. Consult a health care practitioner if you experience chest pain, vomiting, or difficulty swallowing or breathing after taking this product. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have diabetes or if you currently have trouble swallowing. Hypersensitivity such as allergy has been known to occur, in which case discontinue use. Do not use if you have been diagnosed with fecal impaction or if you currently have symptoms such as abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, or fever. Do not use if you have abnormal constrictions of the gastrointestinal tract, intestinal blockage, atonic bowel, appendicitis, inflammatory colon disease such as Crohn’s disease, or ulcerative colitis, undiagnosed rectal bleeding, or severe dehydration with depleted water or electrolytes. Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose.
No refrigeration required. Store in a cool dry place. May be refrigerated after opening to extend freshness.
Renew Life 7 Day Bowel Cleanse
7 Day Bowel Cleanse is a colon cleansing formula comprised of a mixture of 3 organic fibres and herbal ingredients. It may help to remove toxins as well as old, hardened fecal matter (which can be difficult to remove) from the colon.*
7 Day Bowel Cleanse works to cleanse the colon in three ways:
1. 7 Day Bowel Cleanse provides fibre, which helps to cleanse the colon.* There are two main types of fibre; soluble fibre and insoluble fibre: Insoluble fibre has a cleansing effect (like a scrub brush) removing toxins and old hardened material from the intestinal wall by scraping them off as it passes by. It also works to tone the bowel. Soluble fibre works by absorbing toxins (similar to a sponge), soaking up toxins as it passes.
Both of these fibre types are required to effectively cleanse the colon. 7 Day Bowel Cleanse contains a combination of flaxseed, oat bran, and acacia gum which provide a blend of soluble and insoluble fibre similar to what is found naturally in food.
PLEASE NOTE: This is different from most colon cleanses which are psyllium based. Psyllium is a highly soluble fibre, which can be constipating for some people. Also, as it has little insoluble fibre, it is unable to remove hardened material effectively from the colon walls.
2. 7 Day Bowel Cleanse works to stimulate peristalsis in the colon.* Peristalsis is the colonâ¬ "!s natural muscular movement, which moves material out of the colon. This is extremely important in colon cleansing. 7 Day Bowel Cleanse includes the peristalsis herb rhubarb. Rhubarb is better than laxative herbs such as cascara sagrada or senna which are purgative herbs. These purgative herbs can be addictive over time. Further, they tend to remove food that is currently being ingested, versus removing hardened matter.*
3. 7 Day Bowel Cleanse works to soothe and reduce inflammation of the colon.* If you have had material in your colon for a long period of time, chances are it has destroyed the intestinal lining to some degree. Therefore, soothing the area and reducing inflammation of the intestinal lining is important.
Adults take 5 capsules with a glass of water once in the morning and once in the evening a few hours before or after taking other medications or health products. Allow 6-12 hours for laxative effects to occur. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 7 days.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.