RADICO ORGANIC HAIR COLOUR POWDER HONEY BLONDE
Ingredients: Hibiscus rosa-sinensis (Hibiscus), Indigofera Tinctoria (Indigo), Trigonella foenum-graecum (Methi), Lawsonia inermis (Henna), Phyllanthus emblica (Amla).
Radico Organic Hair Colour Powder Honey Blonde
“COLOUR-ME-ORGANIC”, an organic hair color dye, which is a perfect blend of rare hair treatment herbs without any chemicals. This is the first certified organic hair dye which covers gray hair effectively and properly in one step with no synthetic ingredients.
Manufactured by using ayurvedic, natural and organic herbs, it gently coats your hair for vibrant stable color that lasts long.* It balances and nourishes the hair shaft to prevent breakage and overdrying.* Leaves hair shiny, thick, lustrous and naturally healthy. Ecocert Certified Organic Hair Colors.
- Contains No harmful synthetic chemicals.
- Blends away grays for more natural coverage.*
- Protects and nourishes hair and restores natural shine & luster.*
- It balances and nourishes the hair shaft to prevent breakage.*
- Shampoo and Conditioner are not required after rinsing hair.
- Color stays up to 30 days.
- Can be used safely at home.
- Certified Ecocert product.
- No Ammonia
- No PPD
- No Resorcinol
- No Peroxide
- No Chemical at All
Application guide inside box.
- Its application time is at least 60 minutes.
- In order to achieve a darker color of any shade, paste must be left on longer than duration advised. Heat may also be applied.
- Once the process is complete it is important to note that hair may continue to become darker over a period of up to five days. Organic hair color will oxidize and become deeper and richer in color within the first few days.
- Results may vary person to person.
- Best results are achieved on people who have up to 30-40% grey hair.
- People with 100% grey hair may get following results: Orange tone: Apply Indigo paste to neutralize and get a nice dark color. Purple tone: Apply Henna paste to neutralize and get a nice dark color.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.