- Potent pain relief and helps to halt damage*
- Accelerate and improve recovery*
- Regulates inflammation and spasm throughout the body*
- Musculoskeletal damage, pain and spasm*
- Soft tissue injury and pain*
- Breathing issues*
- Digestive and intestinal issues*
- Skin issues*
The Wisdom of NUTRICOL
- Increases membrane receptivity to hormones*
- Halts damage that initiates inflammatory reactions*
- Inflammation - regulating benefits*
- Enhances cell and tissue repair*
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
PURICA RECOVERY V-CAPS
Serving Size: 1 V-Caps
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Nutricol® (Proprietary plant complex containing EGCG, OPC’s, theaflavin and resveratrol from green tea and grape)||250 g|
|Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (MSM)||1,200 mg|
|Glucosamine Hydrochloride (plant source)||750 mg|
|Vitamin C (magnesium ascorbate)||300 mg|
|Organic Hyperberry Formula (blueberry, blackberry, raspberry, cranberry)||500 mg|
|Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) (water soluble fiber)||500 mg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Suggested Initial Dose: Take five Purica Recovery capsules two times per day or as recommended by a health care professional.
Suggested Maintenance Dose: Take three Purica Recovery Capsules two times per day or as recommended by a health care professional.
Allergy Information: Contains no common source of allergins including sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives. Vegetarian/Vegan Formula.
Warning: Keep in bottle. Store in a cool, dry place. Please recycle. As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should advise your health care practitioner of the use of this product.
Testimonials / Success Stories Not Necessarily Typical - (The results described in the testimonials above, and elsewhere on this site, do not necessarily describe the typical or average results, and should not be taken as such. Your results may differ greatly.) See also: Testimonial Disclaimer