Purica Grape Seed Extract
Purica’s Whole Grape Extract formula provides a concentrated blend of standardized proanthocyanidins found in grape seed and skins.* The proanthocyanidins and flavonoids in this formula are rapidly absorbed and distributed throughout the body, helping to eliminate free radicals while supporting healthy collagen.* This is of particular importance in protecting the underlying supporting structure of the skin.*
As an antioxidant, grapeseed extract is many times more powerful than Vitamin C, E and beta carotene and boasts of a variety of benefits.*
- It improves blood circulation, maintaining normal blood pressure, and inhibiting the formation of plaque in the arteries.*
- It promotes the healing of wounds and protects collagen throughout the body most especially in the skin.*
- It delays the onset of degenerative issues by protecting the brain and nerve tissues. It prevents senility and improves mental awareness.*
- Unlike Vitamin C, grapeseed extract is not immediately excreted and is said to remain in the body for as long as 3 days. This allows the body to reap the maximum benefits of this powerful antioxidant.*
- Grapeseed extract is a natural antihistamine. It keeps the body from releasing histamines that are responsible for producing allergic reactions.*
- Grapeseed extract boosts the health-giving properties of Vitamins A and C, making it a valuable aid in improving eyesight and preventing wrinkles.*
Actions & Uses:
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Nutrition Facts |
Serving Size: 1 Veg Caps
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Grape seed extract (min.95% OPC)||150 mg||†|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Other Ingredients:Microcrystalline Cellulose.
Suggested Use: 1-2 capsules per day or as directed by a health practitioner.