Purica Chaga Powder
Regarded in ancient China and Russia as the “King of Herbs”, Chaga is known for its remarkably high levels of antioxidants (approximately 50 times that of blueberries).* A dark, woodlike fungus that is also a rich source of powerful phytochemicals such as sterols, phenols, beta-glucans and melanin, Purica Chaga is lab-grown and micronized to improve absorption and potency by 5 to 10 times.* For benefits beyond antioxidants and stress relief, Purica Chaga is a potent immune system enhancer.* It’s another in the fine line of natural health food and supplements from Purica.
Chaga’s many health benefits include the prevention and treatment of an impressive array of conditions, infections and diseases.* Improved vitality and well being come from the high levels of antioxidants and nutrients.*
- Source of complex - group of water soluble vitamins that play important roles in cell metabolism*
- High zinc content*
- Superoxide desmutase (SOD) - antioxidant defense in nearly all cells exposed to oxygen - contains 10,000-20,000 active SOD units per gram, an exceedingly high amount*
- Beta glucans - noted for their ability to modulate the immune system*
- Antioxidant – counteracts the oxidative stress that appears to be an important part of many diseases*
- Adaptogenic herb – decreases cellular sensitivity to stress*
- Traditionally used in Asia as a tonic for longevity and strengthening/fortifying*
- Stress relieving adaptogen*
- Micronized to be well absorbed by the body*
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
PURICA CHAGA POWDER
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
Chaga (Inonotus obliquus)
Whole micronized mushroom complex
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Suggested Use: 1 teaspoon (1800 mg) 2 times a day.
Testimonials / Success Stories Not Necessarily Typical - (The results described in the testimonials above, and elsewhere on this site, do not necessarily describe the typical or average results, and should not be taken as such. Your results may differ greatly.) See also: Testimonial Disclaimer