You have no items in your shopping cart.
Pure Encapsulations SeroPlus Product Information
SeroPlus attempts to provide neurotransmitter precursors to help balance serotonin function in the brain for emotional wellness, relaxation, moderating occasional stress, and maintaining healthy eating behavior. Also good to each formulation in this is the inclusion of a vitamin B6, zinc and Metafolin® L-5-MTHF cofactor complex. These nutrients are often depleted in individuals due to medications, inadequate diets, and toxic environmental exposures, compromising the ability to properly synthesize neurotransmitters. When replete, these cofactors may enhance neurotransmitter function and play a complementary role in supporting emotional wellness.*
- Serotonin synthesis to possibly promote relaxation, moderate occasional stress, and support healthy eating behavior - Provides serotonin building blocks with the amino acid precursor 5-HTP and enhances 5-HTP availability with niacinamide and zinc*
- Optimal niacin and zinc status minimizes the amount of 5-HTP shuttled toward the absorption and activation of these nutrients - May support serotonin production with cofactors vitamin C, vitamin B6 and Metafolin® L-5MTHF; L-5MTHF is the form of folate that easily crosses the blood brain barrier*
- Potentially enhances healthy sensitization of serotonin receptors and nervous system function with inositol*
- Could maintain healthy serotonin activity and reuptake with taurine*
- Attempts to support serotonin production with cofactors vitamin C, vitamin B6 and folate; L-5MTHF is the form of folate that easily crosses the blood brain barrier*
Ascorbic acid is derived from corn dextrose fermentation. Niacinamide, pyridoxal 5’ phosphate, folate (Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF) and taurine are synthetic. Magnesium and zinc are derived from the lime of rock. 5-Hydroxytryptophan is derived from Griffonia simplicifolia seeds. Myo-inositol is derived from rice bran.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
PURE ENCAPSULATIONS SEROPLUS 120 CAPSULES
Serving Size: 2 Vegetarian Capsules
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||100 mg||†|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||20 mg||†|
|Folate (as Metafolin®‚ L-5-MTHF)||500 mcg|
|Magnesium (as di-magnesium malate)||100 mg|
|Zinc (as zinc picolinate)||10 mg|
|Taurine (free-form)||200 mg|
|Pyridoxal 5’ phosphate (activated B6)||10 mg|
|Inositol (as myo-inositol)||500 mg||†|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Recommended Use: Pure Encapsulations recommends 2-4 capsules daily, in divided doses, between meals
Other Ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
Cautions: Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. Certain ingredients have been associated with gastrointestinal side effects such as nausea, heartburn, vomiting, diarrhea or flatulence. Rarely, inositol has been associated with fatigue, headache or dizziness. Consult your physician for more information.