Pure Encapsulations Methyl Assist
Supports essential methylation reactions to help promote cardiovascular, neural and emotional health with Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the naturally occurring, metabolized form of folate, and activated B vitamins.*
- Helps to maintain healthy nervous system function and comfort*
- Attempts to promote cardiovascular health, including endothelial function and methionine metabolism*
- Could enhance healthy endothelial function, vascular dilation and nitric oxide status with L-5-MTHF and benfotiamine*
- Potentially supports healthy homocysteine metabolism with the key cofactors folate, vitamin B12 and vitamin B6*
- Provides activated B vitamins to help support healthy methylation, cardiovascular, neural and emotional health*
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Nutrition Facts |
Serving Size: 1 Veg Capsule
Amount Per Serving
|Folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF) ||1,000 mcg |
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) ||1,000 mcg|
|BenfoPure® benfotiamine ||75 mg |
|Pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6)||25 mg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Other Ingredients: Hypo-allergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water).
Recommended Use: 1 capsule daily, with a meal, or as directed by a health professional.