You have no items in your shopping cart.
Pure Encapsulations B6 Complex Product Information
B6 Complex is a combination of B vitamins, including vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, biotin, and folic acid (as Metafolin®L-5-MTHF), all of which are provided in their optimal bioavaiable and functional forms. This formula offers the wide ranging support of B-Complex Plus with added vitamin B6 for potential support for cardiovascular, nerve and metabolic system health.*
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl and pyridoxal 5’ phosphate), supporting amino acid metabolism, nervous system health, and neurotransmitter (i.e. GABA and sero-tonin) synthesis, which may help promote menstrual comfort.* Furthermore, pyridoxine attempts to support healthy red blood cells by participating in hemoglobin synthesis and it supports wrist nerve comfort.*
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine HCl), processing carbohydrates, fat, and protein via its coenzyme form of thiamine pyro-phosphate (TPP).* Vitamin B 1 is required to form adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the key source of energy for the body.* Thiamine also may promote neural health.*
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin and riboflavin 5’ phosphate), metabolizing nutrients and participating in electron transport to form ATP.* Riboflavin is an integral part of fatty acid catabolism or β-oxidation and helps convert folic acid and vitamin B6 to their active states.*
- Vitamin B3 (niacinamide and inositol hexaniacinate), potentially supports cardiovascular health by mediating healthy lipid and carbohydrate metabolism.*
- Vitamin B5 (calcium pantothenate), supporting cardiovascular health.* Pantothenic acid is vital in the healthy production, transportation, and breakdown of lipids.* Furthermore, this B vitamin promotes the production of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine.*
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin), may support healthy nerve cell activity and DNA replication.* Vitamin B 12 is a component of the methionine synthase pathway, which along with folic acid and vitamin B6 supports healthy homocysteine metabolism and S-adenosyl-methionine (SAMe) production.*
- Folic acid, may promote the production of healthy DNA and chromosomes.* Adequate folate status is good for nucleic acid synthesis and neurotransmitter synthesis.* At the molecular level, the main function of folate is to donate methyl groups in biochemical reactions occurring in blood cells, neurons, the vasculature and many other tissues.* It is provided in this formula as Metafolin®, the naturally occurring universally metabolized form of folate. Metafolin® is identical to the active folate metabolite, 5-methyltetra-hydrofolate (L-5-MTHF). L-5-MTHF is the predominant, naturally occurring form of folate in food. Through bypassing several enzymatic activation steps, it is directly usable by the body and may provide all of the benefits of folic acid regardless of functional or genetic variations.* In conjunction with vitamins B12 and B6, folic acid helps to support healthy homocysteine metabolism.* Additionally, this B vitamin is important for the growth and reproduction of red and white blood cells.*
- Biotin, acting as a coenzyme for the metabolism of fat, carbohydrates and protein.*
Uses For B6 Complex
These B vitamins play important roles in nearly all of the physiological systems in the body.* Some of the supportive roles include the maintenance of muscle tone in the GI tract, the functioning of the nervous system, and the integrity of skin, hair, and the liver.* Furthermore, these compounds are essential for hemoglobin formation, nerve impulse transmissions, mood, hormone synthesis, and energy metabolism.* With B6, this formula especially promotes healthy cardiovascular, nerve and metabolic functions.*
Pure Encapsulations B6 Complex formula contains: Vitamin B1 (thiamine HCl): synthetic, Vitamin B2 (riboflavin): corn dextrose fermentation, Niacinamide and Inositol hexaniacinate: synthetic, Vitamin B5 (calcium pantothenate): synthetic, Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal HCl): synthetic, Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin): corn dextrose fermentation, Folic acid (Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF): synthetic, Biotin: synthetic, Vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate) is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
PURE ENCAPSULATIONS B6 COMPLEX
Serving Size: 1 Veg Capsule
Amount Per Serving
|Thiamin (thiamin HCl) (B1)||100 mg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||5 mg|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||100 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||250 mg|
|Folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF)||400 mcg|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||400 mcg|
|Pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate)(B5)||100 mg|
|Ascorbyl palmitate (fat-soluble vitamin C)||15 mg|
|Riboflavin 5' phosphate (activated B2)||10 mg|
|Pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6)||10 mg|
|Inositol hexaniacinate (no-flush niacin)||10 mg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Other Ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
Recommended Use: 1–2 capsules per day, in divided doses, with meals.
Cautions: At this time‚ there are no known side effects or precautions. If pregnant or lactating‚ consult your physician before taking this product.
Are There Any Potential Drug Interactions?
Folic acid may adversely interact with chemotheraputic drugs.