Progressive Digest Well
Digest Well is a full spectrum plant-based enzyme, featuring papain, bromelain, lipase, amylase, lactase and cellulase. It’s a unique blend targeting protein, carbohydrates, fats and lactose, to help ensure you digest (everything) well.*
The formula includes:
- Amylase – helps digest carbohydrates
- Bromelain – helps digest proteins
- Cellulase – helps digest fibre
- Lactase – Helps digest milk sugar (lactose) in dairy products
- Lipase – helps digest fats
- Papain – helps digest proteins
Features & Benefits:
- Plant-sourced digestive enzymes to support the digestion of protein, fat, carbohydrates, starch, dairy, and fibre*
- Support healthy digestion and gut balance*
Suggested Dose: Take 1 caplet 3 times daily with a meal. For prolonged use, consult a health care practitioner.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Medicinal Ingredients:||Amount per caplet|
|Alpha-Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae, whole)||50 mg/1,500 FCC DU|
|Bromelain (Ananas comosus, stem)||30 mg/7,200 FCC MCU|
|Cellulase (Trichoderma longibrachiatum, whole)||15 mg/300 FCC CU|
|Lactase (Aspergillus niger, whole)||30 mg/30.75 FCC ALU|
|Lipase (Aspergillus niger, whole)||30 mg/32 FCC LU|
|Papain (Carica papaya, fruit)||50 mg/900,000 FCC PU|
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Modified Cellulose Gum, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Peppermint Leaf Extract, Silica, Riboflavin, Fennel Seed Extract, Calcium Gluconate.