Sisu Selenium Plus 60 capsules
Sisu Selenium Plus Product Information
An antioxidant for the possible maintenance of good health. May help to prevent selenium deficiency.*
- A mineral antioxidant that may support the body’s natural antioxidant activity*
- Selenium methionine is a chelated form, bound to a vegetarian amino acid that attempts to have a more rapid absorption*
- Could support immune system health*
- May help prevent selenium deficiency which is linked to numerous chronic health conditions*
- High potency selenium in the methionine form*
- Convenient dose of one capsule per day
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards*
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency*
- NPN approved*
Selenium is an essential mineral that supports optimal health. Sisu Selenium Plus is a high potency selenium supplement in the methionine form. Methionine is an especially absorbable and bioavailable form of selenium. Sisu Selenium Plus helps to support optimal health by providing a highly absorbable and bioavailable source of selenium.*
Sisu Selenium Plus is a convenient dose of one capsule per day, with no need to remember to take multiple pills. Selenium is an essential mineral that supports thyroid health, cognitive function and more.*
Made without any ingredients that could cause a gluten allergy, this supplement is perfect for those with celiac disease or gluten sensitivities. Selenium is an essential mineral that helps support the immune system and thyroid health. Plus, it's known to boost energy levels and help fight off free radicals. Get your daily dose of selenium with Sisu Selenium Plus!*
Sisu Selenium Plus is a high-quality selenium supplement that has been tested for guaranteed purity and potency. It has also been approved by the National Nutritional Foods Association, making it a safe choice for anyone looking for an effective way to boost their selenium levels.*
YesWellness offers a wide range of Vitamins & Supplements in Canada and US to allow you to find the best option for your needs.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Nutrition Facts |
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Selenium (Selenomethionine)||200 mcg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable).
Contains no dairy, wheat, gluten, corn, peanuts or soy.
Recommended Use: Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.