Platinum Naturals Easymulti Stress - Multivitamin for Women
Easymulti Stress for Women combines your daily vitamin and mineral needs with GABA, cordyceps, rhodiola rosea and Siberian ginseng to help your body deal with stress, recover lost energy and regain your calmness and mental clarity.*
- Quick relief from stress*
- Long-term support from stress*
- Improves mental performance*
- Helps promote relaxation*
- Superior Nutrient Absorption*
- PHARMAGABA: Pharma GABA is a natural form of GABA that binds to neural receptor sites to reduce the excitability of the neurons. This action plays an important role in reducing stress and anxiety, promoting feelings of relaxation, and improving concentration in as little as 30 minutes.*
- SIBERIAN GINSENG: Siberian ginseng is not a member of the ginseng family. It is an adaptogen. Its strength lies in its ability to support the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal axis (HPA).* When the HPA axis is depleted, symptoms of chronic fatigue or "burn out" are experienced. Siberian ginseng helps to support and recalibrate the HPA axis and therefore, provides relief from stress, anxiety, fatigue, sore muscles and other symptoms associated with chronic fatigue and adrenal exhaustion.*
- CORDYCEPS and RHODIOLA: Cordyceps Sinensis is a natural traditional Chinese medicine used for centuries for invigoration, health preservation, and reduction of fatigue.* It is widely used as a tonic for longevity, endurance and vitality.* Rhodiola has been used in traditional herbal medicine and researched for over 45 years. It has the ability to relieve stress, enhance work performance and lessen physical and mental fatigue.* It exerts an anti-fatigue effect that increases mental performance, particularly the ability to concentrate.* Rhodiola may also improve mood and has been recommended for mental disorders.*
Recommended Adult Dosage:
Take two softgels daily, with food, a few hours before or after taking other medications.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.