Pascoe Pascofemin Drops 50ml
Homeopathic drops to relieve symptoms of menopause such as hot flashes, and hormonal disturbances.*
Pasconal Pascofemin drops are a homoeopathic remedy used to address hot flashes, insomnia, bloating, mood swings, irritability, breast tenderness, abdominal discomfort, and headaches linked with menopause and other hormonal problems.
Pascofemin Drops Benefits
- HELPS TO Reduce MENOPAUSE & PMS SYMPTOMS - Pascofemin is a homoeopathic treatment that helps to relieve hot flashes, sleep difficulties, bloating, mood swings, irritability, breast tenderness, abdominal discomfort, and headaches associated with menopause, PMS, and other hormonal disturbances.
- VITEX AGNUS CASTUS - Vitex (also known as chaste tree berry or chaste berry) is a traditional plant whose berries have historically been used to treat a number of female hormonal and reproductive issues. Vitex has regulating effects on all of the body's hormones, restoring their balance. This makes it particularly useful for debilitating menstrual symptoms such irregular periods, PMS, and mastalgia.
- PULSATILLA - Pulsatilla is a lovely plant that, when made homeopathically, is a wonderful medicine for premenstrual symptoms such as breast discomfort, irritability, and a strong emotional response. It has a specific propensity for harmonizing the hormonal system. It's highly recommended for women who have all of their symptoms become worse before their menses.
- LILIUM TIGRINUM (Lily Tiger) - Lilium Tigrinum is particularly beneficial during PMS and menopause, when irritability and mood swings are common. Helps to alleviate cramping discomfort associated with menstruation. It can also assist to balance libido, which may be boosted or decreased as a result of hormonal changes.
- HELPING TO RESTORE BALANCE - Pascofemin contains no real hormones. Instead, the plant ingredients interact with hormone receptors in the body, helping to control the effects of the body's hormones and bringing them back into balance.
Adults and children ≥ 12 years: 10-30 drops 3 times daily in a little water.
1 g (40 drops) contains: Agnus castus 2X 0.2 g, Cimicifuga 3X 0.2 g, Aletris farinosa 3X 0.075 g, Pulsatilla 4X 0.075 g, Helonias dioica 3X 0.075 g, Lilium tigrinum 3X 0.075 g, Ignatia 4X 0.075 g, Senecio aureus 5X 0.075 g, Caulophyllum 2X 0.075 g, Fraxinus americana 3X 0.075 g, & Contains 34% vol. Alcohol.
Natural Remedy to Malance and Modulate Hormones
The four plants that make up the Pascofemin supplement include vitex agnus-castus (chasteberry), pulsatilla, lilium tigrinum (tiger lily) and cimifuga racemosa (black cohosh). Each of these herbs have all been used in traditional medicine to balance and modulate hormones.
They can be made as a complete herb or as a homoeopathic material in conventional medicine. Together these plants create a balance formula for treating hormonal concerns. This makes it appropriate for a plethora of symptoms related to the hormone and reproductive system. These four plants work together to combat symptoms of PMS, menstrual pain, irregular cycles, heavy cycles, menopause and mood swings/irritability that is the result of hormonal imbalances.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.