Organika Tea Tree Oil
Organika Tea Tree Oil is derived from the Australian melaleuca alternifolia tea tree. This essential oil could be used for its antiseptic and anti-fungal properties.*
Organika Tea Tree Oil can be applied topically to the skin or diluted and added to hot water or a vaporizer. This oil has been used as a "first aid kit" to potentially disinfect wounds, may treat insect bites and head lice.* Tea tree oil is derived from Australian tea tree leaves.
Features and Benefits:
- Versatile essential oil functions as a disinfectant and anti-fungal aid*
- Can be applied topically or added to hot water or a vaporizer.
- Comes from the evergreen leaves of the Australian melaleuca alternifolia tree
- May also treat tooth aches*
- Traditionally used by Australian aborigines to disinfect wounds*
- Powerful astringent for cuts, bruises, skin irritation, and abrasions*
Serving Size: 1 Drop
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
| 100% Pure Premium Quality Australian Tea Tree Oil
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Recommended Use: Apply topically to skin 2 to 3 times daily or add a few drops to hot water or vaporizer.
Caution: Do not apply to irritated skin. In case of deep puncture wounds or serious burns, consult physician. If redness, irritation, swelling or pain persists discontinue use and consult a physician. Avoid eye and mucous membrane contact. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes. Do not use if epileptic or pregnant.
Apply topically to skin 2 to 3 times daily or add a few drops to hot water or vaporizer.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes. Do not use if epileptic or pregnant.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.