Organika pumpkin Spice Mylk Latte 200g
‘Tis the season to get cozy!
Organika pumpkin Spice Mylk Latte 200g is healthy blend of Coconut milk, pumpkin pie spices and mood-elevating maca. These ingredients gather together to offer a warm hug of a drink. No syrups or purees here! We use only real organic pumpkin and seasonal spices to bring you that PSL flavour. No syrups or purees havee been used, it is formed with real organic pumpkin and seasonal spices to bring you that PSL flavour
- Limited Edition Only!
- Great source of vitamins, minerals and antioxidents
- Made with real organic pumpkin*
- Helps balance hormones*
- Free from Dairy and Caffine*
- Enhances and stabilizes mood swings
- 100% Plant Based*
Coconut milk powder,Organic pumpkin powder, Prebiotic fibre (90% isomalto-oligosaccharide), Coconut palm sugar,Pumpkin pie spice blend, Himalayan pink salt, Ginger root powder, Cardamom seed powder, Organic gelatinized maca powder, Black pepper.
- Coconut milk:
- This plant-based milk is the base for all of our Mylk Lattes. A rich source of lauric acid, coconut milk promotes heart health, helping decrease bad cholesterol levels.
- Maca: The famed Peruvian root is an adaptogen, well-known for balancing hormones, elevating mood, and warming the body. It brings its characteristic nutty taste to the blend.
- Pumpkin: The star of the show! Pumpkins are particularly rich in vitamin A, helping boost the immune system. It also contains vitamins C, B2 and E, plus minerals such as potassium, copper, manganese and iron.
- Cardamom: An aromatic spice with anti-inflammatory properties.
- Cinnamon: Fragrant and sweet, it is known for blood sugar control.*
- Black pepper: Adding heat and depth to the blend, it also helps soothe digestive issues*
- Ginger:Sharp and aromatic, this root soothes gastrointestinal distress.
- Nutmeg: A warm, nutty spice that contains powerful antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds
How to Use: Mix 12 g (4 levelled teaspoons) in 150 ml of hot water, milk, or your favourite non-dairy beverage. Also a great addition to oatmeal or baking recipes!
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.