Organika Organic Spirulina Blue Green Algae Powder
What is Spirulina?
Spirulina is a type of blue-green algae that grows in alkaline water and is commonly cultivated and harvested from open-air freshwater pools. It is an edible one-celled form of algae that contains iron.
Organika Spirulina Powder is a health supplement with nutrients extracted from premium fresh water algae to ensure the maximum possible nutritional value.* Providing a wide range of proteins, essential amino acids, vitamins, and trace minerals, Organika Spirulina Powder is an excellent nutritional supplement for individuals who want to develop a healthier diet.* High in iron and vitamin B12, Organika Spirulina Powder is a particularly useful supplement to vegetarian diets.*
In addition, the powder boosts immune functioning as well as energy levels to create an improved overall assessment of one's own wellbeing.* Spirulina Powder mixes easily into beverages and smoothies and can even be added to salads or other foods.
Benefits of Organika Spirulina
- As Organika Spirulina Powder is derived from edible water-grown algae and contains high concentrations of protein, essential vitamins and nutrients, and trace elements, it is considered a complete food. With somewhere in the range of 60-70% protein plus essential fatty acids, vitamin B12, iron and many other essential nutrients, Organika Spirulina Powder is also an excellent supplement for those who cannot tolerate meat or suffer vitamin deficiencies.*
- Another benefit of Spirulina Powder from Organika is that it contains high levels of chlorophyll. Chlorophyll is a natural plant substance that improves our body's detoxification by speeding the release of toxins from the bloodstream. Moreover, chlorophyll has been shown to mimic the effects of hemoglobin to allow for better oxygenation of tissues.*
Organika Spirulina is a great supplement source because it:
- Is a complete source of vitamins, minerals, and trace elements
- Is a concentrated source of protein and essential amino acids
- Is easily digested and highly absorbable*
- Improves immune function*
- Provides nutritive support for restrictive diets*
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
SUGGESTED USE – (ADULTS ONLY):
Take 1 level teaspoon (3 g) once daily, added to vegetable juice or other beverages.*
Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 6 months; or if you are taking any prescription medication. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have an autoimmune disease. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.*
Dairy, egg, artificial preservatives, colours, yeast, artificial sweeteners, wheat, soya, gluten, or corn.*
PACKAGED BY WEIGHT NOT BY VOLUME
|Nutrition Facts |
Serving Size: 1 Tsp (3 g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
|Spirulina (Whole algae strain; Pacifica; Spirulina platensis)|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Allergy Information: Contains no dairy, egg, artificial preservatives, colours, yeast, artificial sweeteners, wheat, soya, gluten or corn.
Warning: Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 6 months; or if you are taking any prescription medication. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have an autoimmune disease. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.