You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Believed to mimic statin activity through Monocolin K activity*
- Helps to safely reduce LDL cholesterol, said to cause arterial buildup.*
- Reduces risk factors associated with heart disease and stroke.*
Red Yeast Rice is a completely natural way of lowering total blood cholesterol and LDL cholesterol, both of which are risk factors towards heart disease and stroke.*
Take 2 capsules three times per day with a glass of water.
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking Hydroxymethylglutaryl (HMG) CoA reductase (â¬ Sstatinsâ¬ ) lipid lowering medications or cyclosporine; or if you suffer from liver or kidney disease or have received an organ transplant. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Discontinue use of the product and consult a health care practitioner if you experience muscle pain, tenderness and/or weakness.
Organika Coenzyme Q10 120mg
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) supports heart health and metabolic function.*
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is found in every cell in the body where it is vital for energy production in the mitochondria of the cell.* As a powerful antioxidant, Coenzyme Q10 has the ability to benefit all areas of the body.* It is a staple for metabolic health, and cardiovascular health.*
It is ideal for anyone taking statins; as well as for athletes to support energy production.*
Organika Coenzyme Q10 provides 120mg of Ubiquinone, the most studied form of Coenzyme Q10. As a fat soluble antioxidant it is best taken with food for maximum absorption. Available in 30 or 60 capsules.*
- Supports cellular energy production.*
- Assists in neurotransmitter synthesis (GABA, Dopamine, Serotonin etc,) for cognitive and mood support.*
- Antioxidant support for the prevention of oxidative stress to tissues and organs*
Recommended Dose (Oral) Adults Only:
Take 1 capsule once per day.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.