Organika Maca & Cacao Organic Powder
Smooth and silky with a caramelized chocolate taste, the brand new Organika Maca + Cacao Powder is a highly concentrated recipe for your personal restoration. A combination of the popular Organika gelatinized maca powder and organic cacao powder, this product contains potent flavonoids to support various cognitive functions.*
In addition to the emotional support of sexual life and libido, the new mixture further strengthens maca function in balancing the stress levels during menopause, and enhances cerebral blood flow.* Epicatechin, a potent antioxidant existing in the cacao powder, is proven to be highly effective in protecting cognitive functions from aging. With similar antioxidative functions, cacao not only adds a chocolate taste but also assist in eliminating free radicals with maca.
Ethically sourced from Peru, these two ingredients synergistically enhance cognitive functions without caffeine-related disorders. With higher solubility than standard powders, Organika Maca + Cacao Powder can be substituted for coffee, mixed into smoothies, baked into pastries, and added to yogurt and granola for your daily energy needs!
- Adaptogenic properties decrease stress*
- May support sexual life and libido*
- Protects cognitive functions from aging*
- Gelatinized powder for higher bioavailability
- Easy blend (70 Cacao and 30 Maca) formula for daily use
- Sourced ethically from Peru
Enhance Your Routine:
- Traditionally used to support stress response and adrenal glands
- Studied for its effect on stamina and athletic performance
- Supports healthy hormone balance
- Treated maca for less starch content, less bloating and better absorption
- Organic cacao provides high levels of antioxidants
How to Use: Elevate lattes, cocoa, coffee or your favourite drink. Also makes for delicious smoothies and baked goods! For best results, mix 1 tsp of Maca + Cacao for every 350 ml drink.
Recipe: Maca Mocha Superbrew:
Add decadence to your morning with this maca mocha recipe! This enhanced version of a classic mocha will have you energized for the whole day while simultaneously supporting your adrenal and hormone health. Make it plant-based by removing the collagen and using non-dairy milk.
PREP TIME: 5 minutes COOK TIME: 0 minutes YIELD: 1 Superbrew Coffee
- 1 cup (250mL) hot brewed coffee
- 3 tsp (15mL) MCT Oil Powder
- 1 tbsp (15mL) Enhanced Collagen Original
- 1 tsp (5mL) Maca + Cacao Powder
- 2 tsp (5mL) sweetener of choice (coconut sugar, maple syrup, honey, etc)
- 1 pinch sea salt (optional)
- ½ cup milk or non-dairy unsweetened milk (oat, hemp, almond, cashew, etc)
- Add MCT Oil Powder, Enhanced Collagen Original, Maca + Cacao Powder, sweetener, and salt, if using, in a mug. Top with hot coffee and mix well. A handheld milk frother works great for this but a spoon will do the job.
- If having hot, steam or warm milk (hint: oat froths the best). And top superbrew with steamed milk. If having cold, pour superbrew over ice and top with milk.
Tip: When mixing in collagen and other nutritional powders into your coffee, add your powders to your mug first and then add your hot coffee. Adding the hot coffee second will help your powders dissolve into your superbrew easier. A handheld milk frother also will make quick work of mixing the powders into your superbrew.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.